Looking to the Future: Goals for the 2016 战略计划
To raise global awareness by increasing respect and appreciation for personal and cultural differences.
The goals for the Global Citizenship initiative vary between school divisions:
The 初中 has the goal of 理解 that the world is a united environment and that bbin平台_bbin官网 students have a responsibility to educate themselves on the global community.
The 高中 has the goal of engagement and global experiences in order to foster a spirit of creativity and empathy.
To improve the students’ emotional safety through opportunities for self-‐expression and participation in activities directed toward building confidence and leadership.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
To create a distinct 初中 division to meet effectively the needs of students in grades 5‐8.
- Foster a real 初中 mindset
- Help the 初中 student learn how to learn
- Adopt and implement consistently the 初中 Mission Statement and Core Values
- Develop language for guiding daily choices
- Establish a dedicated faculty for the 初中
- Organize the 初中 faculty to increase collaboration among teachers
- Develop a policy for 初中 honors and on‐grade level classes to make a clear distinction in content and pacing
- Establish explicit guidelines to assign students
- Increase flexibility and ease in shifting between levels
- Improve communication with 初中 parents
- Eliminate curriculum gaps in the 初中
- Encourage 初中 curricular creativity and fun
- Implement a 初中 Advisory program
- Develop student mentorship programs
- Develop leadership opportunities for 初中 students
- Offer more grade‐wide projects and activities, as well as more inter‐grade clubs and sports teams, for 初中 students
To build an endowment to help ensure the long-‐term financial stability of bbin平台_bbin官网.
To plan for and fund a performing arts center.
Our vision of a Fine Arts facility for bbin平台_bbin官网 consists of a new building that would include rooms for band, chorus, art, drama, 低年级 music, and even additional classrooms as needed. In addition, we would have an auditorium that would seat 400+ people and that would provide a full‐size stage, wings, and fly space.